Monday, March 7, 2016

9 Inspiring Art Installations at Home

I've had installation art for the home on my mind lately, so I decided to roundup some of my recent favorites. Many of these homes feature ceramic-based art installations, which allows for so much artistic flexibility and creativity. I also love when I see surprising materials used in installation art, especially in the home. Check out the super cool 'wall of shoes' installation and unique, stone mosaic installation featured below. 


Image via The Design Chaser



Ceramic "Antler" wall installation by artist Bradley Sabin, Image via Callan Contemporary.

Ceramic "Waves" installation designed by Katherine Dube, Dube Fine Art & Design

Designed by Joshua Nimmo, Nimmo Architecture. Image via Houzz

Designed by CuffHome, Image via My Domaine

Stone art installation by Ancient Art of Stone


Designed by Chango & co. 


Ceramic flowers wall installation by artist Bradley Sabin

Ceramic flowers wall installation by artist Bradley Sabin

Which installation is your favorite?


http://www.nambe.com/

No comments: