Thursday, March 19, 2015

Fashion meets Design - The Series

I've been eagerly waiting to debut the newest Interiors by Jacquin series, Fashion meets Design!  Each month I will feature a guest fashion blogger or stylist who will bring their style interpretation to an interior design image that I provide for their inspiration.  Let's see what look fashion blogger Jessica Wynne was inspired to create based on this bohemian-chic bedroom design, including links to shop the look!

Image via Houzz, Annette Josephs Interior Design


Hi there! I’m Jessica Wynne, an attorney by day and the fashion blogger behind For the Love of Bubbly. I live in Jacksonville Beach, Florida and Vail, Colorado with my husband Chris (the man behind the lens) and our two dogs Sadie and Luna. For the Love of Bubbly is a creative outlet where I can share my personal style, love of fashion, travel adventures, and even photos from my recent wedding in Colorado. I am so excited to partner with Jacquin for my first post about interior design.




























































































Image via Houzz, Annette Josephs Interior Design





























Honey Punch Kimono (unavailable online, love this one) // LNA Tank Top // 

My style is somewhat eclectic. I love changing up my look – It is one of the things I love most about fashion! I like to go boho, glam, casual – But no matter what I am wearing, it is always feminine. I was so inspired by this particular room because it combines all of the different types of styles I am attracted to. The chandelier and window shades give the room a boho look. The mirror, lamp, and stools make the room glamorous. Finally, the pillows, relaxed throw, and the fact that it is a bedroom give off a casual vibe. It reminds me of a room I would see in a house in my beach town!

All of these elements inspired the look I am wearing. I styled the white and gold kimono with casual all white to mirror the colors in the room. I added the red bag for a fun pop of color, much like the pink throw and flowers. I topped the look off with one of my favorite necklaces to give it both a boho and glam look. I hope my look serves as a source of fashion inspiration for you!

So, who is loving the newest Interiors by Jacquin series, Fashion meets Design?



No comments: